Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Recent adventures

 Hi!! I know I just made a post but I wanted to separate my hair ramblings from other stuff because it was turning out to be one enormous post and just getting ridiculous 






Last Friday Bryan  and I went home to visit both of our parents! I tried something different with my eye makeup and also tried out the Sephora blush called Over the Moon. It's a really pretty bright pink!!



Then on Sunday we went to see a gem show!! We were hoping for more pearls and beads because we are trying to collect some stuff for Bryan  to make me a tiara for our wedding, but it was sorta underwhelming ●︿● at least we got to see some cool fossils tho! 


I just wore bootcut jeans with my Rady x Hello Kitty hoodie and some puffy earrings!


After the gem show we went out to eat at a place close to us. They had this new dish that was like german mac and cheese, lol. I really liked it!!


Today while I was looking for hair stuff I picked up this tiny palette for traveling and this minnie mouse brush set! I am going on a few trips this year and I don't want to bring my more expensive eyeshadows with me in case they break (◕︵◕) Plus my favorite is super big so it's just not great to travel with. 



It's a little hard to see, but the shadows are actually really nice at least when I swatched them on my hand!! I'm excited to use them. 


I also got these jeans at target (✿ ♥‿♥) I'm trying to buy less clothes since I am moving this summer, but I was actually looking for wider leg jeans that are a little longer than the ones I have. I thought this patten was really cute! I'm thinking of using them for a sort of cuter/sweeter amekaji type style. 


That's all for now!! I hope you enjoyed reading ★~(◡﹏◕✿)









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Is Cute