Friday, October 13, 2023

Tenshi Kaiwai DIY

 Hello! Today I wanted to show you my tenshi kaiwai ("angel neighbor" if you aren't familiar with it) DIY projects so far (✿◠‿◠) 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆



Tenshi has a lot of tech elements, like motifs of video game graphics. I wanted to make a tshirt design that was both airy and ethereal as well as bringing in the tech aspect. I've been inspired by both Swankiss style and tenshi kaiwai, and I thought it would be really cute to combine my inspirations for this project! I decided on a cloud pattern using rhinestones. I made the clouds identical and inspired by pixel art and emojis to bring in the tech aspect. 


This is what it looked like with the first cloud done! 



I got to wear it to a virtual tea party ≧◡≦ I'm really happy with how it turned out! 


Next up is my tote bag! 


This was my inspo for this project! They didn't have a blue one, plus I wanted to add a few things, so I decided to make my own version. 



My finished "Maison de Rae" bag (▰˘◡˘▰) I made the bows and hand stitched them on, and the cinna and letters are iron ons! 


Continuing my t-shirt trend, I wanted to make a shirt with the wing pattern I see in a lot of tenshi kaiwai stuff, like ACDC rag. First I laid out the rhinestones with a large design in the center of the shirt, but I didn't like it ●︿● It took me I think 2 hours to lay out properly after I had adjusted everything to make it perfect, but I felt like it looked too much like a kid's shirt or something. 



My second idea was so much better! I really like how this turned out. The rhinestone tool made it really easy as well, since I had the tool in one hand and the glue in the other. These take a lot of time to lay our properly even with my stencils, but I really think it's worth it ♥‿♥ I am planning on using this pattern again for a sweatshirt! 


。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 


Thank you for reading! I think i'm going to get an inspo post written soon! 









1 comment:

  1. These projects came out so cute! This style really suits you.♥

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute