Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Black Friday shopping!

 Hello!! (✿◠‿◠) 

I went black friday shopping with my mom and sister and our family friends!! It's always something I really look forward to because it's a time for all of us women to hang out together, especially since thanksgivng isn't really my thing!! It was a lot of fun this year, I think the best part was getting to go makeup shopping with my sister. We bought matching eyeshadow palettes ≧◡≦  It felt like something out of the Barbie movie, just girls bonding over fashion and makeup. 

I'll probably post the makeup I got later, but I only have pictures of the clothes I got right now! I'm trying to get over the hurdle of "i didn't take enough photos to blog" bc I noticed that's why I wasn't writing as much. I never know if people care about random thoughts to read all the text without photos xD 





This was my outfit of the day!! (✿◠‿◠)


I had seen the forever 21 x Disney collab but it was kinda overpriced for F21, but luckily a few things I had my eye on were half off (✿ ♥‿♥) 


This was something I was SO HAPPY to find. I was worried they'd be sold out by then since it was a popular collab. It's actually way warmer than I thought it would be, it's almost a coat since it's so thick. I also got the matching pants but I had to order online, so I'm just waiting for them to come in!!


ofc I wore it immediately when i got home (▰˘◡˘▰) 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I also got some really cute wide leg blue corduroy pants from american eagle but the photo I took was weird looking, so I'll just update you when I get a better outfit pic! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Is Cute