Thursday, November 30, 2023

Relaxing day

 Hello!! 


Today i was supposed to see my friend, but i felt really sick last night so i couldn't go (◕︵◕) when i woke up i realized i was having an allergic reaction (so not contagious) and eventually decided to go get tea at the cafe my husband works at!!  

and OMG i did not know how good of a decision that was gonna be!!  I overheard a group of women next to me talking about makeup and how they were preparing for an opera show. OMG. I didn't post about it, but I went to see Barber of Seville earlier this fall and i absolutely loved it and have been obsessed with the opera ever since then. I'm really shy so I didn't say anything for a while but then I knew i would regret it and asked them if they performed in the opera. They said yes and one of the women was in the opera I saw ≧◡≦  They also said they were wanting to do makeup like mine and asked how I did it and what I used, i was totally starstruck xD I asked them to take a selfie with me because they are basically celebrities to me (✿ ♥‿♥) they were so nice, and they said the opera takes volunteers too, so I called the volunteer coordinator and am waiting to hear back. I'm so excited ≧◡≦ 




I didn't get a coord photo but this is what I wore. My friend Sam made the bracelet! 


My eye make! I had to edit it to make the colors look like they do in real life, since I only remembered to take this photo at night. I hate when make pics are too filtered and you can't see what the colors look like, so I usually try to keep the photos unedited. 



I used the purple and blue from this Too Faced Italian Sprits palette, then used the canmake glitter on top, since it's just glitter without a base color. I used a silver liner under my eye and then used the Flower Knows glitter on top! 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

That's all, see you soon! 




1 comment:

  1. What a wholesome story <3 So great you overcame your shyness & went to talk to them. Cannot explain how much I loved this story <3

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute