Sunday, February 11, 2024

Mirror deco

 Hello!! (✿◠‿◠) Today I deco'd a mirror!! 


I've had the supplies for this for a while and just never got around to doing it, but since I start my new job tomorrow I wanted to actually work on it!! 


Here are my inspo pictures! I wanted to make something really girly and cute with flowers and pearls. 





Ok now time for my project!! ≧◡≦



I got a pretty cheap mirror from target, and I got fake flowers from michael's. I really loved the cherry blossoms, and then I chose the larger pink flowers to fill in the gaps of the branches. For the big flowers I was able to just use scissors, but the cherry blossoms had a wire in them so I used pliers to cut them. I cut the branches into several small pieces so I could arrange them with all the flowers pointing up. The big flowers I just cut off at the base of the flower. I arranged everything and then used hot glue to stick them. I also put That's So Raven on in the background xD my original style icon ♥‿♥


Luna was "helping" and trying to steal the flowers every few minutes xD I love how she always wants to be involved with whatever i'm doing ≧◡≦


Here is the finished product! I added a couple bows, flower shaped rhinestones, lace, and strings of pearls on the sides. I'm really happy with how it turned out and I can't wait to hang it up!! It's gonna make my code pics so cute (✿ ♥‿♥)(✿ ♥‿♥)



See you later!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Is Cute