Saturday, February 17, 2024

New job codes

 Hello (✿◠‿◠) I finally got a new job and I started last monday! It's been going really well so far. Everyone is really friendly and it's a promotion from what I used to be doing before I had to leave my last job in the fall. It's a casual office so I've been enjoying wearing things I like and doing makeup everyday! 




Two office codes from earlier this week (✿◠‿◠)


The jobs I've had in the past always had catered lunches, but this place doesn't, so I was excited to pick out a lunchbox since i didn't have any! I've already put several keychains on it too ♥‿♥ 


Thanks for reading, see you soon!


3 comments:

  1. Ah <3 so nice you can dress up at work <3 Enjoy your time there <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say that I love to read your blog with this little updates about your life and this photos edited so cutely! Love your fit! Good luck in this job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you (✿◠‿◠) it makes me happy to know that someone enjoys my blog :D

      Delete

My Melody Is Cute