Saturday, May 4, 2024

Shopping ^.^



 Hello!! I’ve had a busy weekend so far!! 


Yesterday I met up with my friend to go to the mall! I had to return a couple things and wanted to go pick new glasses. 





These are the glasses I picked! I’m so happy I was able to find sunglasses and clear glasses. The saleswoman said they should arrive in 2 weeks!! 


These were my inspo photos!!






I also got these two tops!! 

This one is from aerie! I was so excited when I walked into the store bc their theme right now is bright colors and tropical prints :0 


And I got this at Hollister! This has been my favorite brand recently, all of my cute jeans are from there. They’re the only store I’ve found that has casual clothes with cute details like bows and jeans with hearts and butterfly patterns. 


That’s all for this post!! I have more photos from today but I’m blogging from my phone and it won’t let me post any more photos rn ._. Look for the next post soon! Thanks for reading! 




1 comment:

  1. So glad we got the same inspo <3 Loving these glasses!

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute