Today I got my first full size furby in the mail (✿◠‿◠)
I saw one in action at the anime con this weekend and I was very happy that I could still find one online.
I didn’t pay over retail price, but I was a little disappointed that mine came with. Clearance sticker clearly marked out, because this was from a third party Walmart seller. Other than that, opening the furby was a magical experience. The inside even becomes a backdrop set for the furby. They really put a lot of thought into it, and I wish other companies would put this much creativity into their packaging, even for something like makeup
I can’t wait to put batteries in and see how she interacts with me! I really like robotics and animatronics, so I was really intrigued when I saw someone else interacting with one. It can move its feet, eyes, and ears!
My husband hates it so much but I said I’d keep it in my sewing room xD






No comments:
Post a Comment