Friday, August 14, 2026

Farmers market

 I’m finally feeling a bit better so after work today we went to the farmers market in our neighborhood and went to eat afterwards! 


I wore a cute amekaji outfit but I sweat through it immediately so I changed and didn’t grab a photo. We got some veggies, honey, hummus, and a few other goodies!  






My package from iherb came too. I needed supplements there for my migraines but I found out they sell Korean makeup and skincare so I grabbed a few other things. I find cica to be really soothing on my acne prone skin. I’m gonna try the mask now but wait a few weeks on the toner since i just added niacinimide and want to see how that works for me first. 


Shadow palette was just for fun since it’s rare for me to find fun stuff like this without phenoxyethanol. It’s becoming more common now actually so I wonder if companies are phasing it out. I don’t know how much it was used before parabens, so maybe more people than I think are also sensitive to it. Either way I’m happy since I can use more stuff now. Still not MOST makeup by a landslide, but it seems like it’s a bit more common to not use it than it was a few years ago. 






















2 comments:

  1. Son muy bonitas las sombras, se ve rica la comida y me falta probar cosmetica coreana, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it sounds like a fun time!
    I completely forgot about iHerb! I used it once like 10 years ago to order things from western brands XD

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute