Sunday, September 13, 2026

Sunday shopping

 Today Macy and I went shopping!! I’m so tired now I feel like I’m gonna pass out xD


We wanna get plain jeans and put these flowers on them with paint bc these ones fit weird. 







Her mall is sadly dead but that kinda fascinates me so we were taking photos 





Gals first time at Ollie’s lol 

We got matching shoes at Ross, but at home they feel kinda tight so I may have to return mine 😭



Gets!

My other baggy jeans are kinda too big now so I was very happy to find these Roxy ones at Ross 






3 comments:

  1. That mall does look so empty!!! Fewer and fewer people are using third spaces now 😿
    The queen cat(?) earrings are so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it makes me sad :( but I kinda like walking around empty malls, it’s sort of interesting. Thank you!! They reminded me of sailor moon and my Luna

      Delete
  2. Bonitas compras y me encanto la blusa cafe con la flor estampada, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute