Monday, January 18, 2021

Recent gets

 Hey there! I planned on writing this earlier but now it's sort of grown into a longer post!! I wanted to write about my recent gets, and later this week I'll write about my recent looks. I've found the eye shape I'll stick with for now and I'm really happy about it! 


Here are my recent gets! 


This was my most recent shopping trip! I wanted some more interesting bottoms, and I love this skirt so much. It actually has sone sparkle which I love and it's a good length too which is sometimes hard to find. I think I might embellish the pants a little... what do you think? 

This is what they look like on, I can't decide if I want to put a little drawstring at the bottom, since there's already a little button there. I could also just roll them up more, or add other things like ribbons, lace or some design from my embroidery machine! If you have co*de ideas let me know!
                                   

I also bought this in the same trip! Is is possible to get a good picture of a poncho? Idk. But it's really cute and I kept seeing them in old Liz Lisa pictures so I'm really happy I finally found one.


Here are some purses I got! 
I found thus Juicy Couture purse at Tjmaxx, and I'm so in love. Again I don't know what I'll wear this with so if you have ideas I'd love to hear them. I'm just so happy to have this, I've been admiring this brand since I was a little kid lol! But it shut down and I couldn't get anything until now. 


I got the two big purses for Christmas and I'm in LOVE with them. They're so perfect for sweet looks. My boyfriend bought me the little Duffy bear keychain and it's my favorite thing. I found the Shellie May purse on amazon US, I was so surprised I was able to get one here at a reasonable price! I really like incorporating Disney into my looks. 


I got the bows from Target because I was looking for some larger bows and hair accessories! I found the top at Marshall's and it has little hearts on the shoulders. I think I might wear it with a cream or black skirt? 



These are the makeup and hair gets I bought recently! I did an Amazon JP order and got the 2 smaller canmake shadows as well as the cinnamoroll clips and keychains. I found the other canmake on Amazon US! Yesterday I found the cushion blush at target on clearance and I like it a lot so far! The canmake eyeshadows are really shimmery and pretty too. 




Jewelry Gets and projects! 


Today I was at the craft store and I got some new beads! If you can't see it in this picture, the ooink and silver ones are stars, and the gold beads are hearts. 


Finally, here are some necklaces and bracelets I made recently! I wore the pearl set to a himekaji tea party earlier this weekend. 



I think tomorrow I'll make a post about my recent looks and inspo!!  See you soon! 



4 comments:

  1. oh I just looooooooooooove all your gets!!
    Especially the purses <3 <3
    Also I have those canmake palettes and I love them so much! Canmake is my favorite JP makeup brand! I can't wait to read your thought about them and see your makeup^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I love the canmake so much, they're so much sparklier than eyeshadows I can buy in the stores here!!

      Delete
  2. So many nice items! Love the Juicy bag especially~ My next favorite and wanted brand after Betsey Johnson!
    Wahhhhh you make jewelry! It's so pretty! Love those star beads too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu! I LOVE Betsey Johnson too! I think I first saw her stuff in TJMaxx in high school and i've been obsessed ever since. I wish she made more clothes! I am just getting back into crafts and jewelry making, it's so much fun bc I can make it just how I want it!

      Delete

My Melody Is Cute