Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Recent looks and inspo!

 


Hey! I wanted to share some of my recent looks. Like I said in my last post, I found an eyeshape I like for now. of COURSE it's not the one in my profile pic, after I spent all that tine making it lol. but I like that one too. I've been looking at a lot of Ageha and Ranzuki magazines and I kind of looked at those and added my own ideas to make something I like. Makeup is what drew me to Gal because western style winged eyeliner doesn't really flatter my eyes, and I really like all the gal looks I've created!

Also before I begin I wanna add that I bought myself this jacket as my reward for working a lot of overtime at work. This is my first real gyaru brand piece and I'm soooo excited for it! 





Inspo pics!







These are the pictures I've mostly been inspired by! I don't wear bottom lashes and these work really well with my natural lashes. 



Here's some of my recent co*des and make looks!



I wore dolly wink 02 here, I love how comfortable they are! In my head I was like, "I'm going to go for some neutral bronzes and golds today". lol that didn't happen. Pink eyeshadow is my favorite and I had a lot of fun wearing this! 




I wore this last week when I went to visit my boyfriend! This was the first time I wore my Glamnetic magnetic lashes and I really liked them, but the liner does take some getting used to. Once I use up the bottle I'm going to get the pen liner instead. I was also super excited about this outfit because I had just uncovered the jewelry I wore! It had been packed away since march. 


I wore this make to go on a video call! lol. My lashes were from the dollar store and i'm really impressed with them, they're a little uncomfortable to wear though. 






I wore this to the virtual himekaji tea party a few weeks ago! I wasn't going to wear tights but it was SO COLD and I had to. I always have trouble finding tights to match my skintone, so I always just go with a color. The penguin is my favorite sweater right now, and I didn't have a bear to match the theme so I picked another animal instead. 

Also, I made the jewelry I wore in this pic! It's a hobby I used to do all the time and recently picked up again when I got interested in jfashion. 


Here's some of my favorite and new makeup! 




This is one of the new colourpop releases, I haven't used it yet but I wanted to try out some smoky colors! And I'm a sucker for sparkly taupe shadows. 

These are what I usually use for my nose contour! I also like the NYX jumbo pencil but it exaggerates the texture on my nose. These always end up working just a little better! 
I recently tried Canmake's eyeshadows and I looooove them. I love the sparkly shades, especially the one in the palette on the left. The tine eyeshadow is good for an undereye highlight if you use a dense brush! It's not super opaque though, even though it claimed to be a cream shadow. That's ok though, i just use more layers. 

I haven't tried these yet but colourpop makes such sparkly glosses, and I'm almost out of one of mine! 

 




 I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading! 





7 comments:

  1. I love colourpopp highlighters sm, I wanna try more canmake! Also ur eye make is to die for T_T <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I looove canmake, they have a blush I want to get actually. the packaging also gets me every time lol!

      Delete
  2. Loving your eyemake! And your outfit is so cute! Such pretty makeup collection you have~ Would love to see post(s) on different looks with them! Also, I ADORE Colourpop lip shines. My favorite one was from the My Little Pony collection but I used it all up and they don't sell it anymore XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu! that's such a good idea for a post!! I have a lot of makeup palettes and it would be fun to try out new ways of using them. OMG i had one of the pony ones, it was purple! That collab was so adorable

      Delete
  3. I really like your recent looks<3 Your makeup is really gorgeous and this eyeshape suits you so well^^ I also really like your hair in the video call look:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3 <3 I just recently bought that headband as well!

      Delete
  4. I'm so happy that you were able to get that Liz Lisa Doll hoodie! I've been loving your lil' gal journey lately and cannot wait to see you grow 💖💖

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute