Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Blog Challenge- Beach Jewelry!

 Hi there! 


Last night, I started my blog challenge with the beach accessory prompt! Since it's summer I've been really into beach things lately, so I was really excited to make some bracelets! 



I've never used cowrie shells in jewelry before, so I'm really happy with how that bracelet turned out! It was a little confusing to make because you have to tie knots in a certain way to make the shells stay, and I forgot to leave a loop at the end to make it so that you could wear it. So instead I found the flower clasp in my jewelry supplies and used that! 


Today's co*de and make (✿◠‿◠)



I tried to do something kind of like these gals: 





But I think I need to blend out the lower liner a little less next time! I'm actually getting the newest Ageha in the mail tomorrow so I'm hoping there will be a few more closeups of looks like this!!



I felt really cute today (▰˘◡˘▰) I recently got this jacket since my office is really cold and a lot of my dressier shirts are tank tops. I have a regular jean jacket too but I was afraid of all that denim together. Tomorrow, I might go to a local arts festival! I have a lot of chores and grad school things to get done too, so I don't know when I'll get to do the next prompt from my challenge! If you missed it, the challenge is on my instagram as well as my last post! 



See you soon (✿◠‿◠)










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Is Cute