Monday, June 7, 2021

Office Co*de and Blog Challenge

 Hey there (◠‿◠✿)



Today I finally got to wear this super cute co*de I've been thinking about for a long time!! 


shoes are Betsey Johnson
I felt so cute and summery! I had a few accidents though ●︿● First, my shoes even though they're SO CUTE, cut my feet. Then I went outside to eat lunch at work and I sat on those gross tiny red bugs and they stained my skirt o(╥﹏╥)o Luckily the bathroom had a stain stick and I could fix it!  I didn't feel super good about my makeup today either but that's ok, because I felt so pretty in my dress ≧◡≦

Blog Challenge (✿◠‿◠) 

I've been wanting to get back to blogging and crafting, so I thought I would combine those and make myself a blog challenge!! I just made it for my own fun, but if you are inspired by it feel free to take part and use the list too! ♥‿♥ I'm not doing it 7 straight days, hopefully I'll do one a week! And probably out of order too, lol. I'm hoping by the end of it I'll feel really accomplished and have cute decorations for my new apartment!


Most of these are inspired by supplies I have and need to use up (⊙︿⊙✿) Maybe "using up all the stuff you're hoarding" can be the 8th challenge, lol. 


That's it for today, see you soon! 












3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this co*de, it's so cute!! Thank you for the crafting challenge, I want to participate!♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Also those shoes!!!♥ I love anything Betsey!!!
    Ahhh such a cute challenge. Can't wait to see what you'll make~ I don't do a lot of this stuff so I'll just see what you make!

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute