Sunday, June 20, 2021

Crafting Challenge- Nails!

 Hi there (✿◠‿◠)



Today I'm sharing the second day of my crafting challenge and a recent code!


Today, I went to a traditional Japanese painting class. I LOVED it. I met my teacher at the arts festival last week and I was so excited to hear she teaches classes as well! We got talking about shopping and  she said I looked like Egg magazine, which is about the best compliment ever (✿ ♥‿♥)  I wore my new stitch shirt and I felt so Gal and beachy! 







For the nail set challenge, I wanted to make summer beach nails! I've seen a lot of gals on instagram with blue sparkly nails, so I decided to do that too. 




I think they turned out really well! I'm so glad I got those little nail stands, it's so much easier to make nails when they aren't on your hands, lol! If you want to follow along, here's the prompt! I'm not going in order, so feel free to do it quickly, slowly, or any way you want (✿◠‿◠)



So far I've done Day 5 nails, and Day 6 beach jewelry!  I think I want to do a deco craft next, I already have all the materials! I'll see you soon (▰˘◡˘▰)















3 comments:

  1. Omg cute!! I love beachy nails, I need to make some too♡ I also just got one of those nail stands! Can't wait to see what you make for deco ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! And u look AMAZING omg maybe I’ll try out the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far the stuff you have made has been really cute!!! I love these nails especially~

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute