Sunday, June 6, 2021

Girl's Day

 Hey there (✿◠‿◠)


Today my friend and I explored the city and then drove out to the discount mall! Can you tell we like shopping? ❀‿❀




Last night I put on a tan, and I decided to wear this neon shirt since I thought it would look super good when I'm tan! It was 90 degrees F today 〴⋋_⋌〵 which is so much hotter than it usually is, even during the summer. 



This was my make for the day! I love being tan, I feel like I look so summery. ★~(◡‿◡✿) I've been trying out thicker eyeliner like I've seen Nana and some other girls from Egg and Nuts doing. I think it turned out really cute! I was so surprised my makeup didn't melt or smudge at alllll even though we were outside in the heat! 



Anyways, we explored the area of the city I just moved to! Even though I have worked here a few summers, I had to drive in from about 40 minutes away so I never got to walk around. There's some interesting shops and restaurants around, and I think I'll want to go back soon! I really liked the bakery I got this macaron from, and we got tea from a cafe next door! 



These are some of the accessories I bought ♥‿♥ I've been looking for a sunhat for a while, and I'm excited to coord it in the future! 

I didn't get a picture, but there were 2 Asian grocery stores! I was super excited by all the variety, and they're pretty close too! I think I can save a lot of money by shopping there instead of the larger regular grocery stores. I also got some soy sauce dishes that I'm super excited to use!


Today, the woman who has the litter of kittens I'm adopting from sent me this! My kitten taking a nap with her mom (◠‿◠✿)


That's all for tonight! I hope I'll blog again soon! 













3 comments:

  1. Your tan looks so good! I really love the neon color shirt with it ~
    And yay, discount shopping! The hat is so nice ^^ It sounds like you moved to a great area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coord! Super cute! And that macaron looks super good! Hope we can see more from your daily outings! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah you look so cute with a tan! And I know exactly how you feel - I also love having one because of the summery aspect, too!

    Love your co*de <3333

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute