Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Ageha Makeup Inspo ~

 Hey! Today I wanted to share some makeup inspo from the newest Ageha. I'm totally obsessed with it and I look at it like every other day (✿ ♥‿♥)





First, this was my work outfit today! I wore my crocs with all the pretty charms I put on them last night, and my shirt is from my friend Mayu's shop, it's called Sweetheart Yun on Etsy! ★~(◠‿◕✿)

This is the first edition of the new Ageha! I highly suggest you support Ageha directly by buying this magazine if you can! For that reason I won't be scanning everything, just my favorites ★~(◡△◕✿) Btw, you can click on these pictures to see them larger!







The last look (two tutorials of it for whatever reason) is my favorite \( ̄▽ ̄;)/ It's so soft and pretty, and I also just bought that Dior face palette with some sephora money I had! 

I think it's really interesting how a lot of these looks only use eyeliner on the outer and inner corners, skipping the actual eyelid. I use at home extensions, and honestly I think not having to remove eyeliner right next to them makes them last a little longer, especially since I'm no expert lol. It is a lot lighter than something you'd see in Egg or Nuts, but I love how princess-y these looks are. Honestly, Ageha is just a work of art and you should totally buy it so you can appreciate it in it's full glory v(⌒o⌒)v♪ 









2 comments:

  1. I loveee the eye shape on the last one! Thanks for sharing ~ I wanna try doing a look with eye bags sometime :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sooo obsessed with her look! I looove doing eye bags with my makeup, it makes your eyes look so cute

      Delete

My Melody Is Cute