Monday, September 13, 2021

Make, Outfits, Gal Life

 Hey! (✿◠‿◠) If you follow me on instagram, you'll know that I've decided to blog instead of being on instagram (at least for a while) It's already been so good for my mental health and i've done a lot more of the things I enjoy (。♥‿♥。)

Anyways, here's a collection of looks, outfits, and random things from the past month or so!





This was a Kpop inspired look I did for a change!

And then here are just some casual gal looks I took from Ageha and Nuts ♥‿♥ I'm having a huge Ageha boom right now, lol. I can't wait for them to release more magazines! 


This was from a Sailor Mars inspired look I did! I am so proud of these nails ★~(◠ω◕✿)




The other part of my kpop look, I got the H&M BlackPink sweatshirt and necklace!



These were two of my favorite gal looks recently! (✿ ♥‿♥) 



Ok so I've been having an obsession with crocs recently, and I just got these charms in the mail today from amazon! I love how the crowns look like the Juicy Couture logo ☆(❁‿❁)☆


I took some time today to decorate part of my bedroom! Decorating is something I promised myself I would do more since I've been living here since spring and never decorated yet! I love how my minnie ears look on the wall and now I can actually appreciate them when I'm not at the parks!


This was totally an unexpected purchase last night v(⌒o⌒)v♪ I was looking for a popsocket or some kind of phone holder because the ring I had got loose and doesn't work as a stand, but it was so bulky I couldn't put my phone flat on the table. I randomly saw this and it was $7, so I took a chance on it being total bootleg quality v_v but I'm glad I did since it is actually really really cute! The strap is going to be really useful, and there's also a ring at the top, as well as a little charm hole!! 




That's all for today! I hope to blog more often. I talked about this at the beginning, but it's been good for me to take a break from the pressure I was putting on myself from social media. I've felt a lot more free to express my own unique style and explore inspirations I hadn't before because I didn't feel like they were "enough". For example, I loved Ageha (2021 edition) but I was too afraid to post since I thought I would be criticized (⊙﹏⊙✿) it's totally an anxiety fueled fear but I'm glad I'm able to do something about that fear and be happier <3 It's honestly so much more fun to just do what you like and not pressure yourself to look or be anyone except yourself! ★~(◡‿◡✿)








5 comments:

  1. Omg I love those croc charms!! Need them ♡♡
    I feel you about doing your own thing! I'm so glad you're feeling less pressure now. (^___^) I also miss these kind of emojis and I was happy to see them on your blog lol☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! I love these emojis, I found them on a tumblr blog! it's a whole resource page for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to blogging! I missed reading your posts! I'm still not back on Insta XD I don't know if I'll ever go back honestly....
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay I'm so happy to be back! the only thing i miss is that my friends can see when i post, i have no idea how other people follow blogs lol!

      Delete
    2. I use feedburners like feedly. It's the only way I can keep track other than just finding links and making a master post on my blog. I used to use bloglovin but they've been failing.

      Delete

My Melody Is Cute