Sunday, September 19, 2021

Recent looks and new makeup

 Hi! Today I want to share some looks from last week and some makeup I bought from E.l.f!





I'm obsessed with these boots because they look just like Kaede's from Gal and Dino, lol ♥‿♥


I recently discovered Guess (✿ ♥‿♥) and I'm sooo in love! I got this and another tank, some jewelry and a mini backpack when I went to the outlet mall last week!


I've been loving Kpop outfits recently! I'm also really happy I finally found an easy way to put all my hair up. It actually all stays in the buns and I don't have to clip any of my hair up like I do with a ponytail or bun! 



Yesterday my boyfriend and I went out for dinner and drinks with one of our friends! I've been doing my makeup similar to a picture from Ageha I posted in my last post, and I love how pretty and soft it is ★~(◡‿◡✿) 




This was my look from today! I wanted to make a cute priness-y outfit to go to painting class! (✿ ♥‿♥)



E.l.f gets!!


I got these from Elf last week! I wasn't really happy with the results I was getting from using a pencil and mascara on my brows and I noticed a lot of Japanese gal models were using powder. Mine is one pan of powder and the other one is brow gel. It also comes with a little double ended brush that's the prefect width for filling in brows. One side is a regular flat angled brush for the gel, and the other end is a more fluffy and flexible which is really good for the powder. I got mine in the shade Ash and it's a perfect fit for me! I'm also wearing the eyeshadow and brow products in the pictures above!


These are the swatches from the Prism eyeshadow palette and the lip gloss! I really love these shadows, and it reminds me of the shadows in the inspo pic I've been going off of. They're all really pretty shimmers that aren't too dark or intense. A lot of them are similar shades, but that's really what I wanted for a soft princess-y look. I really liked everything, and they gave me a few one use free samples too! 



I also wanted to write a little about my mental health! I have really enjoyed blogging and even though I still get anxiety over if I "fit in" to a category of fashion, I realized that isn't what's most important to me. I had been putting a lot of pressure on myself to be "more gal" or "gal enough" (◡﹏◡✿) and it was making my anxiety really bad because I would avoid posting and be worried all day I wasn't good enough for other people because I didn't fit into a specific style. But now I realize that I don't have to just wear only one kind of fashion, and I am giving myself the freedom to just enjoy what I enjoy like I did before I was online! I enjoy so many looks and fashions, and life is too short to limit myself for the sake of an aesthetic. I hope that no one else is struggling like that, but if you are I hope this helps and encourages you to follow your heart  ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿




See you next time! 

-Rae

















2 comments:

  1. Omg, I love Guess soooo much! I'm wearing a Guess setup right now ehehe
    That dotted top is giving me life! But most of all I looove the pink/white co*de the most<3 keep doing your thing lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your coords! They're so fun~
    Also glad to hear you're doing better! Sometimes you just need to wake up and take the day moment by moment ♥
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute