Wednesday, February 2, 2022

New Years Goals

 



Hello again! (✿◠‿◠) I wanted to write about my new year goals for 2022! 


✿ First, I want to decorate my apartment more! I can't believe I've been here since the summer and I've barely decorated! I have a few wall hangings to put up, and now that Luna is big getting older I can get rid of her crate and replace it with a nice enclosed case for some of my collectibles! 

✿ I also want to make more time for doing my hobbies! I like to sew, make DIY accessories, paint, play video games, blog ... but I always seem to just sit online or look at online stores instead and then get sad that I never get to my hobbies ●︿● So this year I want to replace some of my scrolling time with hobby time!  I especially want to get around to making some makeup tutorial videos... probably on instagram or maybe uploaded here somehow? because I'm not comfortable posting on youtube. But I kept telling the Himekaji Chat I was going to make some and I never found time. but NOW is finally the time. lol. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

✿ Use up my makeup stash! This will be hard (⊙﹏⊙✿) I have so many eyeshadow palettes especially. Everything else is a manageable amount but I definitely have a large collection. I bought a lot last year and I want to be able to appreciate everything I have before buying more! I will still probably buy a few things if I get a gift card or something, but I want to be more intentional and make sure that I really love the items! I have no idea how long it actually takes to use up an eyeshadow or any other powder product... but I guess I'll find out (⊙︿⊙✿) 

✿ This goes along with my last goal, but I want to stretch myself to make more cute outfits with things i already own (or with fabric/DIY materials I have) and document them! I've made so many cute outfits that I didn't deem blog worthy but I regret not sharing them (✖╭╮✖) I got super lucky on Mercari US the other day and found 2 Ranzuki mags I really liked! I think they're more for summer/spring, but I always thought that style was approachable and easy to find pieces for that I already own. 



Those are all my goals for this year! I didn't want to set anything too complicated, and these all feel approachable for me! I'm excited for 2022 and I can't wait to see what kind of projects I create  
★~(◡△◡✿)



2 comments:

  1. YESS RAE MAKEUP TUTORIALS! I'm so pumped for this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW TO GET CROWN MAGIC ATM CARD

      UNLIMITED CASH I took the risk and in exactly 6 days later my card was delivered to my home address here and that same evening I used the card to take out $5000 for a start. It's been just 3 weeks and my life has taken a new shape. I simply want to say thank you to this electronic company and help spread their fame abroad. If you ever are in need of this card details on how to get yours today, YOu can also Whatsapp: +12134218707 email crown_technology@yahoo. com

      Delete

My Melody Is Cute