Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Kogal inspired look

 Hey there 🥰 I’m on my phone for this post so I can’t have all my cute emojis, but I wanted to share today’s outfit!! 



All the full face pictures I had were weird looking lmao. But I’ve been trying liner just on the inner corner and outer wing part of my eye and I love it!! It makes it a lot easier to preserve my extensions as well. 


Clearly, this isn’t meant to be an exact replica of a Kogal look or anything. I mainly just used what I have and like wearing to make an outfit with that same sort of vibe ~ I recently got the skirt and sweater for this outfit and I’ve been wearing the skirt as much as possible 😂 it makes me feel so cute! The sweater is by Tralala, the leopard pattern has little hearts! 🥺 and of course I’m wearing my bling crocs. 


This week I totally broke down and bought two Larme magazines after talking to a friend who also really likes them 😂 I promised myself no more spending after that. Lol. I’ve been into the styles current Mars, honey cinnamon, and similar stores have been putting out and I got some fabric to make skirts inspired by that! I’m so excited for the future of my fashion. I’m really feeling so good exploring everything that interests me and expressing myself 🥰🥰



See you later! 

-Rae 


1 comment:

  1. Omg yay! The cardigan is soo cute <3
    I really like the new make style you've been doing!

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute