Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Boots!

 Hi! Just a short post right now because I’m on my phone! 


I’ve been searching for some boots I can wear without pain since I have a few health conditions that make finding shoes kind of a nightmare. I have pain usually even going to the mall or short trips like that. I still have pretty shoes I wear when I don’t have to walk much, but I’m trying to find more that I am comfortable in especially for cold or rainy times which happens a ton where I live. Anyways, I thought I found really cute boots but they turned out to be really short once they came in the mail 😭 this is why I dont usually online shop 🤣 anyways here they are, tell me what you think!  Idk if I’ll return them! 




Here is a bonus picture with Luna 💗



I was kinda hoping they would be a little taller, like ugg boots almost. The tan ones are a little less comfy than the black… but I don’t know, I’m not sure how I would coord them😭 if you have ideas please let me know! 

That’s all for now, maybe I’ll be back later with my makeup post! 💗💗


1 comment:

  1. I like the leopard ones I think with long black socks they can look cute 🥰

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute