Sunday, September 11, 2022

Recent coords photo dump (✿◠‿◠)

 Hi! (✿◠‿◠) Today I wanted to share some outfits from the past couple weeks!





This was from Labor Day! I went to visit my friend Macy (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ



We made these cute Unicorn wind chimes! Mine wasn't assembled in this picture. 



Later last week, I went to dinner with Mio before she has to go back to Japan (◡﹏◡✿) We had tacos at a really cute restaurant and it was a great time!






On Friday, I saw Macy again and we went to the mall. We decided to walk into Build-a-Bear... and guess what I saw? (✿ ♥‿♥) I had to bring Halloween Stitch home with me! I even got him a pumpkin costume!




Yesterday, my family and I went to a community polo match! I was nervous at first because i saw so many people dressed up fancy... but my family was dressed casually as well. They even had these tiny donuts ♥‿♥ I really enjoyed watching the game too! 


I totally forgot to take a photo of my outfit today ●︿● but here's a photo of my makeup! I really like this eyeliner shape on me. 

Here are the pants I wore today! I found them at the mall earlier this week. I couldn't believe i found such a cute pattern. My painting teacher Hiromi even asked me if they were Alba Rosa (✿ ♥‿♥)




Here are some of my paintings from last week and this week! 



Lastly, here's some new makeup I got recently! 


The lipstick is Crem de Nude. It looks really orange if i'm not tan, but since I've been tanning it's the perfect pale nude! The eyeshadow is super sparkly and great over other colors or just by itself (✿ ♥‿♥)




I bought this since I was looking for some frosty blues and grays! I used it in a lot of my makeup looks this week. (✿◠‿◠)




That's all for tonight! Thanks for reading ★~(◡‿◡✿)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Is Cute