Sunday, September 4, 2022

New nail care

 Hello!! Today I wanted to show you some new nail care gets! (✿◠‿◠)


My nails were pretty damaged after I removed my acrylics... then put on a set of press ons (✖﹏✖) I probably was a little rough with the removal but I also think the salon was not gentle enough on my nails because they all have ridges from the acrylics. Anyways, even though I sorta loathe my natural nails I decided to wear them naked for a while and invest in some products to help them while they're growing out. My picture skills aren't great but I hope you won't mind! (⊙﹏⊙✿)

I picked up this Soap & Glory hand butter to put on in the evenings and I already had the Beekman cuticle cream for during the day! I also found out this hand butter is pretty good for my knuckles before tanning.



I've been using this ORLY Nailtrition for a little over a week. It's supposed to help your nails recover from acrylics or gel. I would say it's fine, nothing magical. But my nails are also just prone to breaking even without damage, and they never seem to hold polish well. So it might actually work better for someone else! I've been applying one coat every day but it always ends up chipping significantly by the next day. I think it's definitely protected my nails from breaking past where they meet my finger though. I have a pretty long nail bed and sometimes they will rip along the sides and that really hurts (⊙﹏⊙✿)

I got this soy polish remover for the Nailtrition and the stuff I'll show you next! Works ok, seems gentle! It kinda takes a while for it to remove the polish, but it's probably better than the pure acetone I normally use!


I decided that if I have to wear my natural nails, I might as well try to be a little cute. I got these Color Therapy nail polishes since they seemed like they had conditioning ingredients! The colors are really pretty, they're both pearlescent. I'm going to finish the 14 day Nailtrition before I try them! I don't expect them to last more than a day or two, but at lest it'll be nice to have something other than naked nails!! 



That's all for today! Thanks for reading (✿ ♥‿♥) Next time, I'll show you my makeup gets for 2004 looks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Is Cute