Saturday, September 3, 2022

Mall Trip

 Hi! It's been a while since I blogged. This week, I decided to redo my blog design and I really like it (✿◠‿◠) I even added a little palm tree favicon. Anyways, here's some pictures from when my sister and I went to the mall last weekend! 





Our Aerie store got a redesign and there were all these cute areas to hang out or play little games. Ofc i wanted to take photos there instead (★‿★)


This is what I bought (◠﹏◠✿) I wanted some things that would work for old school looks for the fall! I've been having an old school boom lately. My friend Kieli was so kind and shared some of her fall old school mag scans over on her blog (。♥‿♥。)  We've been talking about old school together and I feel so inspired! I've been really into mags from around 2005 and I also got some new makeup for that style that I'll write about soon! 



I think I want to wear these with a sweater and my western boots! 


I noticed a lot of girls in old school mags wear bootcut jeans. I was happy to find these since they are also low rise, which is much more comfortable for me than high or mid rise! I think I'll wear the gray skirt with a zip up sweater ★~(◡‿◡✿) I can't wait to wear them! 



That's all for today! See you next time!! 







2 comments:

  1. Aaaah you look so cute!!! Can't wait to see more blog posts from you <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss old school!!!!♥
    Love the new look of your blog! Very cute! Can't wait to see the co*des you'll do with these pieces!

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute