Sunday, January 15, 2023

Going to see a show ≧◡≦

 Hi there!! I'm so happy to be making regular posts again ≧◡≦ 


Yesterday Bryan and I went to see a show at the fancy theater! I was really excited to wear my Ariel dress (✿ ♥‿♥) 



tbh I spent like 3 hours on this look  and my hair did not coperate (◡︿◡✿) I tried like 5 hairstyles and i just got super frustrated. It was just one of those days (-_- )ノ I was kinda self conscious but looking back i think this actually turned out pretty cute! Now I just  have to learn some new hairstyles so I don't end up being upset again (≧o≦)  

I used that Juvia's Place blush i mentioned last post and it was super cute ≧◡≦ i'm gonna use it a lot in the future! 


We had a really good time at the show! It was traditional Chinese dance which was super cool. They wouldn't let you take pics tho ●︿●  It was a nice opportunity to relax from all the wedding planning and crazy stuff going on with my health and work!! 


That's all for today! Next time I think I wanna scan my Britney Spears Blenda or upload some long hair inspo. Thanks for reading ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿




2 comments:

My Melody Is Cute