Friday, January 13, 2023

Mall Gets

 Hi! Today I wanted to show you my mall gets from the past couple weeks (✿◠‿◠)


I went out shopping with my friend Macy yesterday and first we went to Ulta! I had a gift card that I wanted to use, and I needed to refill some things I normally use.  


I havent tried this shave cream before, but I have really sensitive skin so I thought I would give it a try. Next is the eyeliner and mascara and primer, which I already know i love. My eyes have been hurting when I use another eyeliner on my waterline, so I wanted to get a new gel liner. Then I saw these nails on sale ♥‿♥ 


I was trying to get a bright pink blush like you see a lot of Onee and Popteen gals wearing, and I think this is gonna be really cute. I took these pictures when it was dark outside, so it's kinda hard to tell but the pale pink is actually cool toned in real life so I think it'll work out! (✿ ♥‿♥)


So this was actually from another trip but I was so excited to find it. I had just been talking to Mayu about how we both missed this kind of stuff from Pink, and I went into the store and discovered they had a TON of new things in this old 2010 style. I actually got a couple pieces from this release in December, but they're in the wash right now (◕︵◕) 

Anyways, when I went to look for this, the woman at the store brought out a giant pile of clothes from the back for me. She said they literally just unpacked it from the truck and I was the first person to buy them (≧▽≦)  I had to tell someone immediately so I messaged Mayu and she helped me pick out this green set which I'm super obsessed with (✿ ♥‿♥) Sadly it's been too cold to wear it yet though. 


When I went to Pink with Macy I couldn't resist these (⊙︿⊙✿) It's like a guilty pleasure bc I know I already bought some new body sprays like 2 weeks ago but this coconut peach scent just sucked me in. I'm really excited to use the sparkly/tan thing, it's a scented body oil that's supposed to make you sparkly. The bag has a zipper on it, which was exactly what I was looking since I am always carrying a ton of stuff. I always thought I was ridiculous until I saw street snaps where gals are carrying several bags, so now I feel like I fit in (◕△◕✿)



I was so excited to find this skirt at Forever 21 because I have a couple light skirts similar to this that do NOT fit me anymore but I didn't want to give them up until I found a replacement (◕︵◕) I'm sad I couldn't find black or cream which were the original colors I had, but I think this will look really cute too! Plus the fabric is shiny ★~(◡ ‿ ◡✿)


I fell IN LOVE with this dress on the sale rack at forever 21. The print reminded me of something an Onee gal would wear, plus it has cute little butterflies on the straps. I really wanted to wear it to an event this weekend with a coat, but it's going to snow 〴⋋_⋌〵 so it'll have to wait until spring


Finally, I got this little heart shelf at Target! I thought I could use it to display some cute perfume bottles. 



That's all for today! I got a Blenda mag I want to scan soon, see you then! (✿◠‿◠)




2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! That blush is so cute and those skirts are a great find!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! (◕‿◕✿) It's such a cute color especially if you mix the two together.

      Delete

My Melody Is Cute