Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Wedding cake tasting ヽ(^◇^*)/

 Hi! I wanted to tell you about my wedding cake tasting ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ 


Planning our wedding has been so much fun so far, but I've been looking forward to the cake the most besides my dress. ♥‿♥ 



These are all the cakes we got to try! I think there was raspberry, strawberry, chocolate fudge, and one was a mix of pineapple, cherry and almond. We decided to go with the chocolate since it was my favorite (✿ ♥‿♥)


This was one of our inspo photos! Our cake is going to look similar, except there will be some sage green and I want a bride and groom statue for the top. 



This was my outfit for the day! I didn't want to use lashes today since they're been bothering my eyes but I still think this turned out cute. I want to experiment some more with no-lashes looks for casual days. I wore the parfait necklace Sam made for me since we were visiting a bakery!  ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ 


Thanks for reading! I'm so happy I found my blogging motivation again! See you soon!! 


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh I love cake! I want a piece now lmao. And that's awesome you're doing your planning. I don't know if and when we can do our own lol. Love your eyemake here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good, we even got to take home the leftovers (◕‿◕✿) I feel so lucky and blessed to have this wedding, it feels like a fairytale (◠﹏◠✿) I think i'm gonna do this make again in the future! It feels like a good balance of cute but still gal looking.

      Delete

My Melody Is Cute