Monday, January 23, 2023

Mall trip (◠﹏◠✿)

 Hi there!! Today I went to the mall with Marissa! (◠﹏◠✿)



First here's my outfit and make for the day!! I wanted to do a more girly amekaji inspired look and I felt really cute (◡‿◡✿) I got this shirt when Sam and I went to Kalahari for a con so I love wearing it since it always reminds me of good times ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿


Marissa and I met up at this cool taco place we never tried before. Of course I forgot to get a photo of the actual tacos ●︿● but at least i got this photo of my white peach margarita LOL




I had a credit card reward at Sephora that was gonna expire soon so I wanted to grab something fun. I thought I would try out this wave spray by Briogeo since I have wavy hair and I've kinda been searching for the BEST hair product, so i'll see how it goes! 

I also had a free product at Bath and Body Works, so I picked out this lotion. It kinda smells like raspberries and maybe some florals or vanilla! It goes really well with the raspberry spray I got. I actually thought I missed out on Sun Ripened Raspberry because it was all out of stock at the other mall, but I found it today on clearance for $4 and i was SO HAPPY ♥‿♥



We also went into Aeropostale because I was looking for jeans, and instead of jeans I found these. ♥‿♥ They were both on a huge sale too!! I thought the flannel would look really cute for layering in the spring, and the hoodie is super soft. I actually had no idea it has little ears on it until I got home, which was the best surprise! (✿ ♥‿♥)



Right when I got home from the mall, Bryan  texted me  and said he felt like taking an adventure. So we drove to Sheetz for a hamburger and then Wendy's for frosties ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ We had such a good time driving around and listening to music! 


That's all for today!! Thanks for reading (◠﹏◠✿)




1 comment:

  1. Love your co*de! Super cute and comfy!
    oooo that drink looks super good tho!!!! I wish I could find something like that lmao
    Let me know how that wave spray works! I got one from cake but it leaves my hands sticky and it's a bit expensive since I have to use so much in one go for all my hair ;_;

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute