Friday, January 20, 2023

Nail goals

 Hi! Two posts in one day, is that a record for me? 🤣


I’ve decided I want to try to grow out my natural nails since I’m usually just wearing short press ons anyways. Tbh I have pretty shit nails bc they break and rip all the time even if I take care of them so I’ve never really tried growing them out. But I remember when I used to get dip powder or do it at home that my nails would grow since they are protected by the powder, so I think I’m gonna try to do dip powder for a few months to see if it works! I’m trying to avoid gel since it cures with a UV light and my nails are so sensitive that sometimes the curing makes it feel like my nails are burning 😭 

I did a dip powder manicure today and I think it turned out cute! It definitely isn’t as perfect as I’d like since it’s been at least a year (probably more like 2) since I’ve used dip powder, but I watched some videos and read some tips and tricks so I think next time will be even better! 




I really wanna have nice nails for all my wedding events without getting back into the acrylic cycle of constantly needing fills, so I hope this works!  

2 comments:

  1. feeling u about the shitty nails, mine also breaking so easly but with gel i kept them grow so much! love it glitters btw~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! your nails always look so nice (◠﹏◠✿) hopefully it will work out for me too! I would love to be able to do my nails at home and not be worried about them breaking!!

      Delete

My Melody Is Cute