Friday, January 20, 2023

New Year's Trip

 Hi! I wanted to tell you all about my trip to Chicago for New Years! 


Bryan  and my friend from college had his wedding on New Years Eve, so we headed out a couple days early in hopes to see some of the city before! Unfortunately... that didn't happen ●︿● the wedding was kinda chaotic ... long story short we were forced to cancel our fun plans. But we still did have a fun time with one of our good friends and her boyfriend!






Before we left for our trip, I went to the mall with my friend Marissa. This is when I found out about Pink bringing back all the fun 2010 era stuff, so I couldn't resist buying this! I also got 2 body sprays. One is Vanilla Coconut and the other is Bronzed Coconut. Can you tell I have a coconut obsession?
 (✿ ♥‿♥)


The first day we got there I didn't wear anything fancy since we were driving all day! We met up with our friends who were also in town for the wedding and went to the bar/restaurant across the street from our hotel. This drink was sooo pretty so I had my friend help me take a photo ♥‿♥ We ended up going back to this place a few times! 




Ok I kinda hate the face I'm making in this selfie〴⋋_⋌〵 but this was my makeup and outfit from the second day. We didn't get to do much this day but we did go out to eat which was fun! I was so excited to use my new kate spade bag I received for Christmas. (✿◠‿◠) My theme for this trip was Onee so I got a lot of use out of it so far! I also just bought the top and shorts from Forever 21 and I was SO excited to debut the outfit, lol. 


Then New Years Eve was the wedding! I really liked my look from this day (◡‿◡✿) I was so excited to wear this outfit since I don't get to dress up fancy very often, and I randomly found this headband that was the same gold and black star pattern as my dress!



I even found star earrings, so I felt super cute. (◡‿◡✿) We had a really fun time, and it was so exciting to have a party to attend on New Years Eve!! 



On the last day of our trip we got to go to see the big natural history museum!! I love ancient history and dinosaurs so I was super excited that we had time for this. 


Me with Sue, I think this is the most complete T Rex fossil ever found!



This was the dinosaur they had in the lobby, his name is Maximo! 


We had a really fun time on our trip despite some confusion along the way!! Thanks for reading, I'll see you later (◕‿◕✿) 














 





























2 comments:

  1. omg the PINK sweatshirt!! super cute( •̀ ω •́ )✧
    and i LOVE nature mesumes! i wish we had good ones in my country~
    also u guys look so cute(≧∇≦)ノ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I got another pink sweatshirt with palm trees too that i totally forgot to post ●︿● but this one was the cutest!! I'll have to take a photo to show you sometime! OMG I'm obsessed with dinosaur museums haha. I used to want to work with fossils as a kid!

      Delete

My Melody Is Cute