Monday, June 19, 2023

Wedding Part 2 - New York!

 Hello! Today I wanted to show you the photos we took in New York City!!



After our cruise we were able to spend 2 days in NYC since the boat docked near there!! It was a really fun trip and I hope I can go back soon! (◡‿◡✿)



On our first day, we wandered around shops while waiting to check into our hotel! We saw the Lego and Nintendo stores and then had lunch at a sandwich shop. I was really excited to see this Link statue since the new game actually released just a day before our wedding! 


I really wanted this bride pikachu ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ but I didn't end up buying her  



In the evening, we got ready to see the Lion King and then stopped by the Taco Bell cantina xD 


I really wanted to go here to get the alcoholic drinks, so here I am with my vodka + Baja blast freeze (◕‿◕✿) True Taco Bell Gyaru 


We couldn't take photos of the show, but I really loved the Lion King! I love Disney so I was super excited to go, and the music and acting was amazing. 



On the second day, we went shopping in Times Square! I spent like 2 hours in the forever 21 because they had a TON of old school surf style stuff  ♥‿♥ Sadly I didn't get a photo of the store, but it was three levels :0 



We found this really cute Line Friends store! I don't actually know all these characters, but they're so cute. 


Then we went to the Disney Store (✿ ♥‿♥) This was my favorite part! 


I had to take a photo with the castle ★~(◡﹏◡✿)

I got a plush of the Minnie statue of liberty, Three Caballeros ears, a Minnie tshirt, and a Disney 100 ornament (⑉• ﻌ •⑉) 


Me in Times Square with all my stuff xD 



Later in the day, my feet were still holding up so we were able to go to Central Park! I had no idea how enormous it is. It was really unique so I'm happy we were able to go!


Here's the Minnie shirt I mentioned earlier, I couldn't resist changing into it. This "castle" is actually in central park! 



That's all for now!! I hope you enjoyed reading about our trip (✿◠‿◠)











No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Is Cute