Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Recent Ryosan and Girly Looks (✿◠‿◠)

 Hello!! Recently I've been into ryosangata and cute french girly type outfits! I wanted to share some of my recent looks (✿◠‿◠)



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥







I just got these shorts and I've really loved wearing them so far! They're so comfy. I'm also really happy to get more use out of some pieces in my wardrobe I don't wear very much, like this Juicy Couture shirt and my Kuromi loungefly backpack.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



I also recently got a Pandora necklace and My Melody bag charm ♥‿♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here are some recent makeup looks ~ 






♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lastly, I bought a lot of makeup recently! My dry eye had been acting up due to some of my products and I had a ton of Ulta and Sephora rewards points so I was able to replace a lot of things! ( ・_・)♡




The colorupop products are jelly eyeshadows I use for namida bukuro, one is pink and the other is champagne. They're both super sparkly and pretty! I also got another dior balm, this one is a berry color. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Thanks for reading! I hope to make more content soon, but with a broken toe I'm not allowed to walk on, i'm not sure how much I'll get out or dress up ●︿● 








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Is Cute