Thursday, July 27, 2023

✧༺♥༻∞ Anime Convention ∞༺♥༻✧

 Hello! I wanted to write about my weekend at the local anime convention! ♡ 

                                                                    ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥


This was my look for the first evening! I didnt get a full outfit pose since I have a broken toe and it's hard for me to stand (;_;)



I loved this booth's setup!!


Belladonna Lolita brought back their furby accessories this year, and I was super tempted to get this leopard print furby hat but I already have a solid colored furby hat from them xD 




The second day of the con I got to wear this kuromi inspired outfit! I'm so happy I managed to pull this together at the last second because I was supposed to sew a long skirt for a different outfit... but since I broke my toe i wasn't able to. Honestly I think this outfit was more fun anyways!! 


I actually got interviewed for a fashion video this day as well! I won a really cute hairclip for being in the video as well (✿◠‿◠) 


On Saturday, I wore this Marie kitty inspired outfit! It's hard to see, but my skirt is a Marie print ≧◡≦ There is a bird rescue at this con every year and I love to meet the birds ♥‿♥ I'm also very happy that this con was pretty wheelchair accessible! I have another health condition apart from the broken toe that makes it very painful for me to walk or stand for more than about 30 minutes, so I might use my wheelchair more in the future. The convention was a great place to be a first time wheelchair user since everyone was very kind and respectful! I only ran into one slight problem with the disabled toilets being closed, which was unfortunate but it was pretty wheelchair accessible overall. I was super nervous since I've only used a wheelchair once before at Disney when I had a huge obvious boot on, but it made me feel more confident seeing a lot of other young people with mobility aids. Using the wheelchair honestly took so much stress off of me, since I am usually pretty anxious about being in pain at events. Of course I didn't have much of a choice to push through with a broken bone, but this experience made me feel more confident in using a wheelchair for my chronic pain as well!



My friend dressed up in this really cute french inspired coord so I thought I would match with her (▰˘◡˘▰)


Nails! My husband painted the cats and paw prints for me ♥‿♥ 


Makeup for the day! I love how sparkly this looked. 





Sunday's look!! I really like how this makeup turned out. I had my first monster... which ended not so great even though it tasted really good. Lesson learned to make sure I have a full stomach next time. ✖‿✖  



They had cars displayed inside the con and I thought this car was super cute! 


More of my look from Sunday! I am absolutely obsessed with with the brand my tshirt is from, it's called S2HeartBunny and the sweetest woman is the artist!! I picked up a LOT of stuff from this con, so hopefully I'll be able to photograph it all soon and make a post!! 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Thank you for reading! I would love to hear from any other women in jfashion who have chronic illnesses or disabilities to connect with more friends who have similar experiences! Let me know if you want to chat ≧◡≦ 









1 comment:

  1. I miss some news, you broken toe! Quick recovery💖
    I am happy that you enjoy your convention and the fact it is wheelchair accessible. Sometime event aren't. Last Time a friend who is in wheelchair has to be hold because toilets was downstairs without elevator.
    I love your and Saki outfits too! Marie outfit 💖and Roccoco one😍

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute