Friday, November 17, 2023

Outfit photo dump and glasses shopping *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 Hello!! Today I wanted to show you some recent outfits and talk about trying to find glasses



On Wednesday I went to the mall to find a present for my friend! I was inspired by swankiss for this outfit, I really like how it turned out!! 



I also tried bright makeup!! I felt really cute (✿ ♥‿♥)


Yesterday I met my friend for tacos at the other mall ≧◡≦ 


I love this outfit, I got it last year when Pink re-released some of their older designs. I wish they'd do this again bc their store is pretty much just basics now?? like plain lounge clothes.. sometimes there are cute things, or I just need something plain but idk, their brand used to be so much cuter and now it's all about natural beauty or whatever the hell. I wanna look loud and unnatural so it doesn't usually suit my style xD even with the softer looks I've been wearing I still like my outfits to have personality. 


I got carried away with my makeup xD I was like"just a lighter gal look today" then 10 mins later i'm gluing lashes on! It looked more dramatic in person i think. 



So I've finally given up with my glasses :( I'm so sad because I love them, but they keep breaking.  My husband offered to glue the screw in so the lens would stop popping off, but now they are breaking in other places and it's not worth the stress. I would literally be losing this stupid lens like once a week!! Sometimes i wear contacts but really only for special occasions bc they kinda make some of my health issues worse :( 

So anyways I went shopping today ... i didn't really like any of them?? I think I'm gonna go back tomorrow and make a decision bc I'm just ready to be done with it. Here's what I tried on!! Let me know if you have an opinion on any xD 






I tried to look at a lot of different styles, but a lot are too big on me since i guess my face is more narrow than average (◕︵◕) so there were a lot that I thought were cute but just didn't suit me, like one pair was pink glitter but I didn't think it looked good on me. I'm hoping tomorrow I will feel better about at least one of them!! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
 



4 comments:

  1. Swankiss! Yes! That's what I was about to comment about your outfit <3 The accesories & the colours really give off its aesthetic.
    I could not agree more about VS, it was the only western brand we had that had something cute going on but now it's just gone bland.
    I like the last pair on you that has a butterfly-shaped frame <3 Hope you find something that makes you feel good to wear <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! ≧◡≦ I ended up getting some that had nose pads, I found out that the plastic frames drive me insane xD but they haven't come in yet and i'm a little worries since I had to return the prescription sunglasses :0 they were messed up. I keep hoping pink will release more of the old style stuff but I have a feeling it was a one time thing ●︿● I'm going there tomorrow to see what their winter releases are like!!

      Delete
  2. You're too cute! And sorry to hear about your glasses. T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am waiting on my new glasses.. i had to return the sunglasses that I picked bc the company kinda messed them up.. so I'm nervous but excited for the regular glasses. At least I could return them if they aren't right!!

      Delete

My Melody Is Cute