Thursday, November 23, 2023

Thanksgiving outfit ・✫・゜・。.

 Hello! Today I wanted to show you my thanksgiving outfit (✿◠‿◠) 


I'm really not a big thankgiving fan (⊙︿⊙✿) but at least I get to dress up. 



I forgot to get a good photo of my makeup :( I wanted to do a really sparkly mermaid type look, so I used a pale purple eyeshadow and put glitter on top! I did my usual shading under my eye with a darker purple too. I always like doing that since i think it makes my eyes look really big! I also did a bright pink blush and lipstick. 



This is my outfit!! I felt so pretty ★~(◡﹏◕✿) We went to my husband's aunt's house, and they had a super cute dog so I was happy xD 



Thanksgiving is sorta boring for me, honestly the real holiday is going black friday shoping bc I always go with my mom and sister as well as our family friends and it's like a special girls day where we get to spend time together. I'm really sad that they don't open the stores at midnight anymore, because now everything is way more crowded since there's only one day of shopping. Plus it was just weird and fun to be in a Macy's at like 2 am xD I'm still really excited to go tomorrow though!! I hope everyone had a relaxing day or holiday ・✫・゜・。. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Is Cute