Sunday, February 25, 2024

Weekend fun v(=∩_∩=)フ

Hello!! I hope you had a good week (✿◠‿◠) I've been so tired and busy, but it's all for the best since I've started at my new job and I've been able to get dressed up more!!


Last night, my husband and I went to a jazz bar to celebrate our friend's birthday! 


I really like how this outfit turned out! I kinda forgot scarves existed xD but I saw some old school gals wearing scarves this way, so I wanted to try it out!

My husband and I had already eaten dinner, so we just got drinks and a snack! These were Japanese yams. They had a really interesting flavor since they were cooked with miso! 


I also had a cute cocktail that was similar to a french 75! 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Now for some work codes! I forgot to take photos a few days ●︿● which i'm sad about because I had a really cute outfit on, but I'll hopefully remember to get a photo next time I wear it! 



I love this jacket ♥‿♥


Wanted to try something sorta old school!! I felt super cute ★~(◡﹏◕✿) 


✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧


See you next time, thanks for reading!




4 comments:

  1. Can you tell me what app you use to edit your photos? I love the sparkles

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first coord with the scarf's sooo cute <3 I had no idea about french 75 & now I wanna try it!

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute