Sunday, March 3, 2024

Weekend .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

 Hello!! 


This weekend was exhausting, and now I'm not feeling well ●︿● we are moving next month so i've been going through all my clothes and makeup etc so i can get rid of everything i don't need/want since we'll be downsizing for a while. I'm really excited to move tho bc our current place has a lot of space but it's been awful living in the building since the management won't take care of it. The next place is smaller but much nicer so i'm looking forward to it!! 





Today we went to painting class and I made these (▰˘◡˘▰)


I was browsing a lot of makeup this weekend since I found out i can't use talc or fragrance in my eye makeup. I was really hoping for pink and orange shades, but I found out that the dyes in those are actually common allergens so none of the hypoallergenic brands had them. I ended up getting this Clinique palette and their eyeshadow primer too to prevent any shadow from falling into my eyes. I'm kinda bummed they didn't have any colors I was in love with, but I'm hoping that I'll like these! At least there were shades other than brown, I would've been really upset then xD I prefer wearing cute and fun colors, and there were a couple shades they didn't have in stock that I might try in the future! 


I got new face powder, liner, and primer yesterday at the store. I tried the primer and powder today, but i think the primer isn't gonna work out bc my face was so gross and filmy when I washed it... I had to actually use a cleanser brush to even get my makeup off bc it almost felt waterproof, it was gross. I think the sunscreen in the primer just doesn't agree with my skin, but i'm sad because the innisfree sunscreen i was using has fragrance.... but idk, i might just go back to that since it didn't seem to be a trigger for my skin issues. My skin has been bad due to some other medical issues 〴⋋_⋌〵 don't wanna type a lot about that here, but it should be improving soon anyhow.  So anyways I guess i'm just going back to the original sunscreen, at least i know it didn't set off my dry eye!!  If you're curious, it was Beekman's milk primer.. don't try it xD 


I'll write an update with photos once I've tried everything! 


My husband went out with a friend tonight and there was a fair going on at the distillery they went to, so he brought me this squid plush as a surprise ≧◡≦  I love it so much and it really cheered me up since i'm not feeling well! 


Talk soon! ❀✿**


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Is Cute