Monday, March 18, 2024

Work co*des 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

 Hi!! It has been such an exhausting couple of weeks, but everything is changing for the better!! I am so delayed on this post, I wrote it like a week or two ago xD


I was so excited when I went into work this week and saw my work friend in the office!! It's usually really quiet at the office since most people work from home. I just like having a reason to get dressed up and go somewhere everyday so I always go in. Plus most people there are young and friendly, and they like anime and art so I fit in pretty well. 

I didn't get photos of most of my outfits this week though ●︿●  Some of these are from last week!! 






Thank you Kieli for selling me these alba capris ♥‿♥ I seriously feel like I walked out of an old school mag when I wear them, I'm OBSESSED. I'm so happy bc they match all of these shirts I have from Pink since I have it in white, hot pink and green. xD 



ok that's all for today!! Gotta write more recent posts xD thanks for reading (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Is Cute