Monday, April 29, 2024

My Birthday (✿ ♥‿♥)

 My birthday was a few weeks ago! (✿ ♥‿♥)  

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

My husband and I went to a local cafe for lunch, I got a sakura late that was pretty good! Honestly it didn't really taste much different than a vanilla latte xD 

My birthday gift to myself this year was getting pink exte ★~(◡﹏◕✿) I've always wanted pink highlights but I was always too afraid to bleach my hair, I really know nothing about dying hair since I've never had it done before. So I was super excited when my hair stylist said she could give me colored exte. 



They look so perfect, I'm in love ♥‿♥ 

Next are my birthday presents. I hope this doesn't come across as bragging.. I just really like to see what people buy/get as gifts haha so I thought I would share.


My dad recently traveled to Japan for work and brought me this pearl necklace. It's so perfect, I love it! I've been really into star and cloud patterns lately, so I'm super excited to wear it. 


I was so excited that I got these sandals because I don't own any casual sandals for the summer! We're supposed to have really hot weather this week, which is perfect for sandals. It's going to be around like 85F/29C which is usually weather we don't get here until the middle of the summer. I need to make some hot weather outfits!



Some manga and one of my favorite disney movies ≧◡≦ I am trying to collect some on blu ray so I don't have to rely on Disney+ 


Lashes!! I wore the bottom ones at the tea ceremony which is why they're backwards in the case haha. I can't really wear lashes daily anymore so I usually go for an old school or reiwa look, but I'm hoping maybe I can wear these since they're much lighter than the lashes I've worn in the past! They were super comfortable for the tea ceremony so hopefully that's a good sign. 


New paints! All of my paintings are sparkly/metallic so these are perfect. I can't wait to try them out!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.


That's all for now, thanks for reading! see you soon (✿◠‿◠) 




2 comments:

  1. Happy belated bday, Rae <3 Brag coz that pearl necklace with the star looks so dreamy. I always find out something new from the bloggers I read, like the manga you got which look interesting & cute <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (▰˘◡˘▰) I haven't read any of Red River but it's my friend's favorite! I read the first book of Cat and Gamer and it's super cute. It's about a young woman who has an office job and loves video games, and she ends up adopting a cat she finds in the parking lot at her office!

      Delete

My Melody Is Cute