Thursday, May 2, 2024

Computer searching ●︿●

 Hello!! 

Today it finally happened... my macbook from 2017 is officially gonna retire. Tried booting her up to watch a stream and she totally overheated ●︿● I just finished backing up all my photos and photoshop files for my blog at least. But now I gotta find a  new one ... what do you use? I really only use it for blogging, shopping, and using photoshop sometimes to create blog deco. I looked at the price of new Mac laptops o(╥﹏╥)o and I really don't wanna spend that kind of money rn. 


Leave me a comment if you have any recommendations!! 


Here's some pictures of Luna and my husband in our new apartment as payment for you reading my boring post xD 




1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gooooosh :| My macbook is a 2015 model & I only do light stuff on it coz it's not for much ;-; They are so convenient though, I don't have anything else to recommend toy you T-T

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute