Friday, April 5, 2024

New make look

 Hello!! 🌸 


I’m just waiting for my morning coffee (✿◠‿◠) I’m later than I wanted to be but that’s ok 


It’s somehow snowing again, so I took the opportunity to wear an outfit i haven’t worn yet! I also tried a different make style and I think this is my new daily liner shape! I really love the big droopy look, even after trying a lot of other gal tutorials 

Ignore that I’m not wearing lipstick xD I just have one of the Dior balms in opalescent pink. I snack and drink water most of the day so I always feel like it’ll just come off anyways 




 

I’ll post my outfit later! Talk soon ★~(◡﹏◕✿)

1 comment:

  1. Gosh <3 Finally catching up with blogs. So happy you figured it out & found how to do you eye make, so sorry if I haven't sent you anything back then T-T" I love it so much as it matches your whole elegant look.

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute