Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Spring thoughts



 Hello! 

I don’t have much to say today ●︿● I’m going through something kinda rough rn … but I am standing up for myself. Over the past several months I’ve found my voice and stopped letting people push me around. I’m really proud of myself. I knew there would be conflict coming bc of course people don’t like it when you tell them to stop. It has gotten easier at least, and I feel a lot better when I go into those situations and say what I have to say instead of just hoping it will stop. 


I really feel like this year will be the year I finally find my voice and my confidence. I finally realized my life is mine only and I can do things I want to do without feeling guilty about it. I’m excited for what is ahead even though it’s rough right now. Everything will work out for the better when I protect my peace. 


Anyways. 


I’ve been trying different makeup styles. I got a new pen eyeliner yesterday, I thought it would be smoother than others I’ve tried but I feel like my line still always looks bumpy. xD if you have any tips let me know! 



This is the look I’ve tried a few times. I think I like it but I feel like it isn’t droopy enough?? Idk. I really like that big droop shape and it’s been weird trying to figure out how to make myself “feel” gal without doing my old makeup with a ton of waterline eyeliner … but I’m happy that I at least found products that don’t irritate my eyes! So maybe I’ll try to get more inspo photos or something  


Let me know if you have any makeup ideas ≧◡≦ I miss chatting with other gals about makeup!  


See you next time 🌸 


1 comment:

  1. The closed blurry liner that is not that harsh looking is also cute! It's so simple & so 2010s gal. Keep it up! Also, so glad I read enlightenment you got, it's difficult at times when you have got a history of dimming your light & I totally feel you. You got this! It's a shtty thing to go through -.-

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute