Yesterday I went out with bryan to breakfast and then I got my nails done! I decided to change from builder gel to acrylic so the appointment took a while. After that I just ran around trying to get some stuff for lashes but nowhere had anything I needed so I’ll have to order online.
My outfit was partially suggested by Alta, Tamiko recommended the app to me and I’ve been having fun with it. If you wanna friend me I’m Rae Melody there too! It’s kinda cool having a jumping off point for outfits.
I’ve been feeling simultaneously drained and hyper recently. I have a bunch of creative ideas but work/life is also draining me, so I haven’t even gotten around to uploading Japan photos yet. I have to get some off my camera first.
I’ve been looking at amekaji inspo images and I have some DIY ideas inspired by that, but with my own ideas mixed in too. I like the shapes and general ideas of the outfits, but the color schemes don’t feel like me, so I wanna make stuff that suits me.
After my trip, I’ve been thinking a lot about how I can use inspo from the past and make it work with items that are currently available to me. Part of the reason I really like old school is bc gals were using what they had and incorporating that into gal looks and eventually setting the trends that way. They weren’t always using brands made for gals or following trends, they were doing their own thing and eventually those ideas became trends. So I wanna take inspo from that vibe of being creative with what’s accessible to you and bringing your own ideas.
I’ve become a lot stronger of a person over the past year-ish and I feel like my style is stronger because of it. I wanna keep refining it and keep getting in touch with my true self through fashion ~ ~





No comments:
Post a Comment