Today I went to see Toy Story 5 with my friend!!
Beforehand we went to Walmart bc I tanned enough to need a different foundation. I was trying to use concealer mixed with liquid bronzer everywhere but my face doesn’t like liquid makeup all over like that so I just got a few shades down in powder instead. I also got this lip oil I’ve been eyeing for a little while since mine is almost empty
lol can you believe that’s my tan shade? My natural skin tone is so light! I may go just a littleeeee bit darker and just add bronzer, but I don’t feel like tanning like I used to. I just wanna tan a little now and then for fun.
I also really wanted to go to find these shoes. LOVE. I obv can’t wear these for extended periods of time bc of my feet and ankle issues but they weren’t super expensive so I don’t mind. Don’t they look just like the kind of thing a 1999 gal would have?? I will probably wear them for seated meets and parties xD




How was the movie?!
ReplyDeleteOmg those shoes are so cute and I still love that co*de. I want it so bad XD
Just blog when you can. And you don't have to write so much. Just let any pics tell most of the story so you're not too overwhelmed.