Monday, September 14, 2026

August pics and outfits

 I’ve been so MIA, not gonna lie life is beating me up a little between work and school and health. I think I developed a dairy allergy now, that and nuts are at least migraine triggers if not actual allergies. I got a weird neck rash last week that hasn’t totally gone away and I’m just waiting to go get tons of allergy tests because I am so not down for it coming back. 


Anyways I have taken a lot of photos and just never uploaded any of them, so I’ll just upload them all now! 
























3 comments:

  1. especially when you don't have the time to blog but you collected pics, all you can do is just put them up haha...it's a great plog! I still enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :3 it’s nice to have them documented so I can look back at them. Fall is a difficult season with a lot of bad memories for me, but I’m still trying to remember to at least take outfits and gets photos so i can post them later

      Delete

My Melody Is Cute