Monday, February 22, 2021

Japanese food date and gets

 Hey Gals <3 



On Saturday, Bryan and I had a Japanese food date! We went to the local Japanese grocery store we'd never been to! 



I wore a lot of new gets on Saturday! My hoodie, necklace and jeans are new!



I really liked my make on Saturday too! I used my Elf Pumpkin Pie palette for the first time! I really liked it, I liked using warm tones since I haven't in such a long time!


Hoodie- Hollister
Necklace- Bunny Crafty Dream (instagram)
Bracelets- handmade 
Jeans- American Eagle (90's boyfriend)
Shellie May pouch- US Amazon, but from Disneyland Hong Kong




I LOVE my new neckalce!! She really did such a good job and I got to pick the colors and everything. 


This is what I got at the japanese grocery store! I'm excited to try the sakura tea, i've never had it before!


Bryan  made us a really good dinner (✿◠‿◠) He made Miso soup, roasted daikon and the rice had an egg and seaweed seasoning on it. It was my first time ever eating these foods and I really liked it!!



Now for my desserts  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


I got this pastry only because it looked like Doraemon (✿ ♥‿♥) but it was really good. I'm not sure what it's called, but it had a chocolate filling and the top was something special too... cream cheese maybe? 


And I got these orange flavored mochi! I like orange but the flavor was a little strong. Next time I'd like to try the other flavors if they have them!


Sunday!!!  (✿◠‿◠) I ran some errands and was able to get some cute stuff too!


I know my hat is from victoria's secret, and my sweater is from Target, but I don't remember anything else haha. I don't know if I like this outfit, but my coat was really soft and warm!



I felt super cure with my make on, so it made up for it lol. I wore my canmake palette, I think it's called "juicy pure eyes" and mine says its shade 01! I like the cool colors a lot, and it has a really nice sparkly topper. 


I did my nails Sunday night! It was my second time using polygel, it isn't perfect but it turned out really well  (・∀・ )



Then today (Monday) I ran out to the store to get some glitter nail polish to finish them! I also added these gems, and I'm soooo happy with the final product. 


Onto my recent gets! 

On Saturday, I got these jewelry sets at Tjmaxx from Betsey Johnson 


And this shirt from Target! <3 




Today I finallyyyyy got my sanrio tamagotchi. It hasn't been a super long time but the tracking got weird and I was stressing lol. I showed Lizzie this my melody shirt the other day and she encouraged me to get it, she was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. It's super cute and fits perfectly! It's more like a tunic shirt that you'd wear with leggings, but not quite long enough to be a dress. 


These are what I got today! Now looking at the picture you can't see them as well as I thought  (╯◕_◕)╯ But nail polishes are rose gold, silver, variety colored, and gold glitter. Makeup is Hard Candy Glitter Mascara and Hard Candy glitter liner. I used the mascara in high school and was really surprised to find in the dollar store, since I didn't think they still made it! The nail art pieces are REALLY cute flowers, leaves, and butterflies. There's even a hot pink hibiscus, I'm so excited.  ლ(╹◡╹ლ)





Thank you for reading! <3 


5 comments:

  1. YASSSS THAT MY MELO TOP! I love it so, SO MUCH (as you already know hahahaha). I'm loving your gets!

    And that first co*de you look un-BEAR-ably cute lmao <3 <3 <3 l ove it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu <3 haha i love that, beary cute. i'm so excited to wear that shirt when it gets warmer!

      Delete
  2. Wahhhhhhh you look so adorable!!!! And thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you to create this ♥
    I love all that food o_o
    And omg I do love that My Melo top too ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i LOVE the necklace! i'm finding every opportunity to wear it! I think i'm gonna actually wear it in a stitch themed outfit later this week!

      Delete
  3. Your looks are so cozy and cute<3 And your make is perfect as always!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Melody Is Cute