Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Valentines Day!

 Hi gals <3 


I wanted to tell you about my Valentines Day! I had a really good day even though it was a lot different than normal. Usually, Bryan and I would go out somewhere for lunch or dinner but this year we had a day in instead! 




This is what I wore! It was suuuuper cold so I wanted to make sure I was prepared, especially since I knew I'd be walking outside a bit for one of my activities. I got this Liz Lisa skirt a few months ago and hadn't been able to wear it until Valentines Day! I don't know it's official name but it has Cinderella and her carriage on it. Everything else is offbrand, and I made my jewelry <3 


I did a pink make look! I usually don't do bright lips but I really liked how this turned out. 


First I went to my FAVORITE place in the city, the kawaii gift store. 
 

As you can see, I went all out. lol. But I got two notebooks, the larger one has graph paper in it which I think will be really useful since I am in graduate school for design and also do a few design projects at work. I also got a super cute pen that has Disney characters as cookies, but I can't get it to work. I don't know why. (✖╭╮✖) Then I got a little Disney tsumtsum notepad, and Mickey and Minnie stickers I'm going to use for scrapbooking my Disney World pictures. Finally, I wanted another plush keychain for my purses so I got this super cute Hello Kitty! 


I was soooo excited to find out they started carrying Daiso lashes! I haven't tried styles like these before and I hope that I'll like them! 


I got this charm for a tamagotchi I bought that should be here in a few days! I didn't know about Jewel Cat before but now I really want to find more things with her on it. 




Ok now onto my actual Valentines date! I didn't get a picture of our food, but we had lunch crepes from a local Japanese crepe place. Then I brought chocolates and hot chocolate that we ate later! I got Bryan  a leather bracelet to go with his watches. 



If you have talked to me, you probably know that I am IN LOVE with Gal and Dino. Like if I could be any anime character I wanna be Kaede (✿◠‿◠)  So of COURSE I almost exploded when I unwrapped one of my presents and it was a Dino plush. Bryan found a website that has a bunch of their merch, he really knows me well. This selfie was taken right after I opened it and I was so overjoyed. (≧◡≦)

These are the other presents Bryan got for me! I love the style of jewelry with large crystal hearts, so this is going to fit my perfectly with my wardrobe!


Here's a closer picture of Dino, because I love him (◕‿◕✿)


When I got back home, I found out my bear ear hoodie arrived in the mail! One of my friends from the himekaji discord sent me the link a while ago and I was finally able to buy it. I'm super excited to make some co*des with this! 


Byeeee! I hope I'll be back soon. Bryan  and I are planning on visiting the local Japanese grocery store this weekend. They said they do magazine subscriptions, I really wanna ask if I can order Egg and Nuts through them. (◑‿◐)










4 comments:

  1. I love the fluffy jacket look especially with your hair texture as well! So cute ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your coord! Super cute~ And I love all the cute gets! Did you go to Daiso? I have that eyelash case XD
    And I'm crying over your bear hoodie♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had Daiso!! This is a little independent shop near me! It's so cute and the owner is sooo sweet. she brought the eyelash case out of the back after I said how much i liked the eyelashes lol!

      Delete

My Melody Is Cute