Friday, June 4, 2021

New Kitten

 Hey there! I missed you! 


I've really missed blogging recently, and there's so many posts I want to write! For now I just wanted to write a short post about something SUPER EXCITING. I'm getting a kitten! 





I've always wanted a cat, but since my mom is allergic we never had one! Growing up we always had dogs, which I love almost as much. But there's just always been something about cats that I love (✿◠‿◠) I haven't decided on a name for her yet, but I think I like Marie the best so far, especially because of how much I love Aristocats. ♥‿♥ I knew we were meant to be together because she was so happy to sit in my lap the whole time, and that's really what I was hoping for in a pet! My sister got this picture of us together, it melted my heart when she was listening to me talk like that (✿ ♥‿♥)


I also recently moved out of my parents' house into an apartment close to where I work! I'm so excited to be on my own and able to walk to work. I think I want to do some DIY paintings and decorations, if you have any ideas let me know!




See you soon!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Is Cute