Sunday, June 6, 2021

Recent Gets

 Hey there (✿◠‿◠)

Today I wanted to FINALLY update you on some of the things I bought recently! I went to a local store that has a lot of kawaii things, it's mostly stationary and plushies but they sometimes have lashes and accessories too (✿ ♥‿♥)






I've never tried bottom lashes so I decided to try these out!


I'm going to add these to my Disney Charm bracelet ≧◡≦


I really want to start writing letters to my friends ≧◡≦ so I'm hoping these will motivate me 


I've had my eye on this Hello Kitty for such a longgggg time and I'm so happy I finally bought her! I have her on my desk at work and it makes me so happy. 


Ok I think this is my favorite thing, maybe only tied with the Hello Kitty. By now you've probably seen that I'm Gal and Dino's #1 fan, and I'm so happy to have another piece of merch especially since I can display it at work! (✿◠‿◠)


These are some things I got at TJMaxx! 


I was super excited to find this! I'm so happy that Juicy is back ♥‿♥


You can't see it very well here, but this has leopard print! I haven't decided how i'm going to coord it yet though. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Is Cute